Masters Certificate in Business Analysis
18-Day Certification Training Led by Expert Instructors in Partnership with IIBA®. Join Over 2000 Graduates Canada-wide
Effective Business Analysts are very much in demand today – in the technical arena as well as the business side of projects.
The Masters Certificate in Business Analysis equips you with the knowledge and techniques to plan, elicit, communicate, analyze, model, validate and manage user requirements through the project life cycle. THE RESULT: projects with cost savings, accurate time to market, and most importantly, solutions that meet the organization’s business needs and satisfy customers.
Upon completion of the program, you will have the required class hours and academic knowledge to write the IIBA exam to earn the CBAP® certification; for details on the application process and additional eligibility criteria, please refer to the IIBA website. With both certificates, your career potential in Business Analysis knows no boundaries!
Three Options to take your Business Analysis Training:
- Masters Certificate Fast Track (18 days over five months)
- Masters Certificate Flexible Option (complete all 8 modules within 3 years of initial enrollment)
- Stand Alone Modules (take any of the 8 modules)
Ottawa Program at a Glance:
Upcoming Fast-Track Program: January 25 – June 2, 2018 OR Register for Individual Modules
- 8 Course Modules – 18 days over 5 months
- Class Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Masters Certificate Full Program Fee (Fast Track option): $9,250 + HST (includes full 8 module program tuition, all teaching materials and a framed certificate)
- Payment plans are available – please email email@example.com for details
- Individual module fee varies depending on the module length
- Location: Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Cohort-based instruction by real-world experts in Business Analysis and Project Management in North America.
- Receive up to 126 CDUs/PDUs toward your Continuing Education Requirements
Take the first step toward a Masters Certificate today
“The MCBA program was an excellent opportunity for me to learn how to be an effective Business Analyst. The in-class exercises allowed me to learn and master the soft and
technical skills I need to better meet my organization’s needs.”
Top 5 Reasons to Select The Masters Certificate in Business Analysis
- Convenient class modules: applicable to every project – every day
- Study all six Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) areas to build your total skill-set
- A wealth of instructor expertise
- Great networking & sharing of experiences to reinforce your learning
- Designed to advance your career growth opportunities
Gain the competency, confidence and credibility to be a successful and sought-after Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst.