Creativity & Critical Thinking
(2 days • 14 CDU/PDUs)
Learn how to apply critical thinking, and creativity to your business analysis practices. The key competency of an effective business analyst is the ability to think creatively and critically. This workshop gives participants a step-by-step process for problem solving, exploring business solution alternatives, and generating highly creative business solutions. You will learn to think “outside-the-box” and put creativity and innovation into your everyday business analysis practices.
What You Will Learn:
- How to develop an opportunity seeking mindset
- Critical thinking and problem solving approaches
- Proven techniques to enhance your personal creativity and strategic thinking skills
- How to draft a problem statement that clearly defines your challenge
- Apply innovative thinking techniques to generate business systems solutions
- The creative process that helps you explore all possible solutions
- How to identify the best solutions and create successful action plans
- Attendees of this program are entitled to 14 Continuing Development Units from the International Institute of Business Analysis upon completion.
- Attendees of this program are entitled to 14 Professional Development Units from the Project Management Institute upon completion.