Eliciting User Requirements
3 days • 21 CDU/PDUs
This course teaches you how to elicit, document and identify correct user requirements. You will learn in depth the key techniques to communicate with stakeholders
and capture their requirements, their purposes, strengths and when to apply them.
What you will Learn:
- Understand the responsibilities of the business analyst in requirements
- Elicitation methods for Agile, Waterfall and Iterative
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Know elicitation techniques, their purposes, strengths and weaknesses
- Characteristics of excellent requirements
- Requirements acceptance and problem solving
- Attendees of this program are entitled to 21 Continuing Development Units from the International Institute of Business Analysis upon completion.
- Attendees of this program are entitled to 21 Professional Development Units from the Project Management Institute upon completion.