Who Attends Masters Certificate in Business Analysis
Over 2000 Leaders Nationwide Selected this Program to Advance their Careers
The Masters Certificate in Business Analysis is Ideal for:
- Business Analysts from all industries who are responsible for identifying, analyzing and managing business requirements, analyzing business processes and recommending solutions
- Business Analysts and their managers who are new to the role
- Business and Systems Analysts who lack formal training and need to close the gaps in their background
- Business or IT professionals who want to move into the Business Analyst role
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance professionals
- Product Managers
- Business Consultants
“I highly recommend the MCBA. It is a hands-on program that encompasses all the competencies of a Business Analyst and also serves as a valuable networking forum.”
- Expand and confirm the knowledge, tasks and techniques of an effective Business Analyst.
- Become creative, innovative and a critical thinker.
- Master the communication, analytical and modeling practices throughout the project life cycle.
- Share and network with other business analysts.
- Advance your career in business analysis.
- Prepare for the certification process.
- PLUS, receive 126 CDUs/PDUs towards your Continuing Certification Requirements.