Certificate in Real Estate Development
Acquire an in-depth understanding of the business side of real estate development.
The Certificate in Real Estate Development brings together a range of professionals involved in city building including architects, planners, developers, and investors. Students will acquire the know-how, language, and contacts required to smoothly navigate the complex network of parties involved in real estate development.
October 6, 2020 – January 21, 2021
For a full list of individual module dates click here
Full Program Fee: $8,650 + HST
Module Fee: $2,950 + HST
Course Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Location: TBA (Ottawa Area)
Top 5 Reasons to Register:
- Access to leading real estate and design experts and speakers from across Canada.
- Unique program exploring the complex interdependent relationships of all parties involved in real estate development.
- Convenient class modules in a part-time format, receive your professional development hours.
- Great networking & sharing of experiences to reinforce your learning.
- Designed to advance your career growth opportunities.
Why This Program is Unique:
- Partnership between a school of architecture and a school of business. Business acumen coupled with design thinking and creativity.
- Draws extensively on respected subject matter experts and experienced professionals from Ottawa and elsewhere.
- Networking and mentorship opportunities built into the learning process – from instructors, guest lecturers and fellow students.
- Small class (no more than 20 people). Opportunities for interaction and discussion. Opportunities to learn from each other.
- Conveniently scheduled. Packaged into compact modules of 3-days each.