Certificate in Real Estate Development
Acquire an in-depth understanding of the business side of real estate development.
The Certificate in Real Estate Development brings together a range of professionals involved in city building including architects, planners, developers, and investors. Students will acquire the know-how, language, and contacts required to smoothly navigate the complex network of parties involved in real estate development.
NEW FOR 2019
Program at a Glance:
- Upcoming Modules:
- For a full list of individual module dates click here
- Module Fee: $2,950 + HST
- Course Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Location (Module 1-3): Ottawa Art Gallery
- Location (Module 4): Carleton University Campus
Module 2: Legal Dimensions in Real Estate Development/Finance Fundamentals – November 26-28, 2019
Module 3: Real Estate Finance/Marketing & Transactions – January 21-23, 2020
*Please contact us at email@example.com if you do not have a background in finance and wish to register for Module 3*
Module 4: The Pro Forma/City Building by Design – February 25-27, 2020
Top 5 Reasons to Register:
- Access to leading real estate and design experts and speakers from across Canada.
- Unique program exploring the complex interdependent relationships of all parties involved in real estate development.
- Convenient class modules in a part-time format, receive your professional development hours.
- Great networking & sharing of experiences to reinforce your learning.
- Designed to advance your career growth opportunities.
Why This Program is Unique:
- Partnership between a school of architecture and a school of business. Business acumen coupled with design thinking and creativity.
- Draws extensively on respected subject matter experts and experienced professionals from Ottawa and elsewhere.
- Networking and mentorship opportunities built into the learning process – from instructors, guest lecturers and fellow students.
- Small class (no more than 20 people). Opportunities for interaction and discussion. Opportunities to learn from each other.
- Conveniently scheduled. Packaged into compact modules of 3-days each.