Digital & Social Media Communication, Engagement & Advertising Certificate
Learn how to enhance your communication across multiple digital platforms such as email and messaging apps and be able to target your organization’s messages effectively through paid advertising on search engines and through a variety of social media channels.
The Digital & Social Media Communication, Engagement and Advertising 3-Day Seminar focuses on ensuring that participants are able to engage their audience. Participants will learn how to improve their digital communication, and how to use both free and paid digital advertising opportunities to communicate messages effectively to a selected target audience. A number of channels are explored in conjunction with the individual organizations strategy and target audience, to determine which channels and techniques should be used to optimize communication and provide the highest return-on-investment.
The Digital & Social Media Communication, Engagement & Advertising Certificate program at a Glance:
any three out
of the four seminars,
you will receive a Certificate of Achievement in
Digital and Social
- 6 Course Modules in just 3 days
- Upcoming Program: December 9-11, 2019
- Class Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Program Fee: $1,975 + HST (includes full six module program tuition, all teaching material, and a certificate of completion)
- Offered in partnership with The Gardiner Centre at Memorial University of Newfoundland
The Digital & Social Media Communication, Engagement & Advertising Certificate consists of six modules:
1. Social Communication & Engagement
2. Digital Advertising Fundamentals
3. Search Engine Marketing With Google & Bing
4. Core Social Media Channels Advertising
5. Visual Social Media Channels Advertising
6. Messaging Channels
Take the first step toward a Digital & Social Media Communication, Engagement & Advertising Certificate today
Due to the interactive nature of this course, the class is limited to 20 participants to ensure one-on-one time with our social media expert Lyle Wetsch.