Masters Certificate in Project Management
Over 11,000 Leaders Nationwide Selected This Program to Advance Their Careers
The Masters Certificate in Project Management was created in order to provide a fast-track, in-depth approach to the delivery of project management training that was Canadian in its roots as well as in its location and very importantly, that recognized the shortage of time with which most project managers are faced. The cohort-based classes and collaborative environment facilitate the formation of a tight-knit network of industry peers for many years to come.
Upon completion of the program, you will have the required class hours and academic knowledge to write the PMI exam to earn the PMP® certification; for details on the application process and additional eligibility criteria, please refer to the PMI website. With both certificates, your career potential in Project Management knows no boundaries!
Updated for 2020/21
• 2-Day Introduction
to Agile & Scrum Module
• Online PMP Exam Preparation
Modules Designed Especially for this Program – Including Sample Exams
• Exclusive Access to Online
Videos,Interviews & Articles
on the Future of Project
Program at a Glance:
- Upcoming Programs:
- Cohort 1: September 18, 2020 – January 23, 2021
- Cohort 2: January 20, 2021 – June 5, 2021
- See all program dates here
- Class Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Ten Course Modules – 18 days over 5 – 6 months
- Masters Certificate Full Program Fee: $9450 + HST (includes full ten module program cost and all teaching materials)
- No pre-requisites or experience required
- Cohort-based instruction by some of the best project management leaders in North America
- Earn 126 PDUs to write the PMP® exam
- Location: Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Payment plans are available – please email email@example.com for details
“Great program. Although I was already doing project management at the time, it helped me gain the confidence that I actually knew what I was doing!”
Over 92% of past participants in post programs surveys reported that the project management certificate program had a positive impact on their careers with:
- 97.4% stating that they improved the way they perform as project managers as a result of this course.
- 97.8% passed the PMP exam on the first try (About 40% of participants chose to write it).
Please review detailed report on Masters Certificate in Project Management program survey.
Assignments, Exam and Simulation
After each module, a short assignment will be handed out which will create about an hour of homework over the two weeks between classes. These assignments tie the full program together and help you prepare for the project simulation at the end of the program. An exam is administered at the end of the program, covering material taught throughout the program.