Masters Certificate in Project Management
The Masters Certificate in Project Management was created in order to provide a fast-track, in-depth approach to the delivery of project management training that was Canadian in its roots as well as in its location and very importantly, that recognized the shortage of time with which most project managers are faced. The cohort-based classes and collaborative environment facilitate the formation of a tight-knit network of industry peers for many years to come.
Upon completion of the program, you will have the required class hours and academic knowledge to write the PMI exam to earn the PMP® certification; for details on the application process and additional eligibility criteria, please refer to the PMI website. With both certificates, your career potential in Project Management knows no boundaries!
Updated for 2021/22
• 2-Day Introduction
to Agile & Scrum Module
• Online PMP Exam Preparation
25 Hours of PMP prep content – Including Sample Exams
• Exclusive Access to Online
Videos,Interviews & Articles
on the Future of Project
Program at a Glance:
- Upcoming Programs:
- Cohort 2: January 18, 2022 – May 14, 2022 Online
- See all program dates here
- Class Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Delivery Method:
- Synchronous Zoom with an online Learning Management System
- Alternatively, if allowed by Ottawa Public Health we will host this program in person on the Carleton University Campus
- Ten Course Modules – 18 days over 5 – 6 months
- Full Program Fee: $9450 + HST (includes full ten module program cost and all teaching materials)
- No pre-requisites or experience required
- Cohort-based instruction by some of the best project management leaders in North America
- Earn 126 PDUs to write the PMP® exam
- Payment plans are available – please email email@example.com for details
“Great program. Although I was already doing project management at the time, it helped me gain the confidence that I actually knew what I was doing!”
Over 92% of past participants in post programs surveys reported that the project management certificate program had a positive impact on their careers with:
- 97.4% stating that they improved the way they perform as project managers as a result of this course.
- 97.8% passed the PMP exam on the first try (About 40% of participants chose to write it).
Assignments, Exam and Simulation
After each module, a short assignment will be handed out which will create about an hour of homework over the two weeks between classes. These assignments tie the full program together and help you prepare for the project simulation at the end of the program. An exam is administered at the end of the program, covering material taught throughout the program.