Register for Masters Certificate in Project Management in Ottawa
Over 11,000 Leaders Nationwide Selected This Program to Advance Their Careers
The program runs in 2 or 3 day modules approximately every second week to fit your busy life. In just 18 days over 5 months, you will have the academic knowledge to write your Project Management Professional (PMP®) final exam.
- 9 Course Modules – 18 days over 5 -6 months
- Synchronous Zoom delivery – attendance is mandatory
- Fee: $9450 + HST (includes full nine module program cost and all teaching materials)
- Cohort-based instruction by some of the best business leaders in North America
- No pre-requisites or experience required
- Payment plans are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Our Fall cohort, beginning September 21, 2021 will be delivered online only.
We value your privacy. Your information will be used solely for communication from Carleton University.
Deposits, Cancellations, Replacements and Transfers
A deposit of $800 is required to secure your place in the program. If you are unable to attend the program you may transfer to the next session, subject to the 21-day written notification requirement or your organization may name a replacement candidate. Only one module transfer to another session will be permitted (subject to space availability) without penalty. Each subsequent transfer request has a $200 administration fee. A full refund will be issued for written cancellations received a minimum of 21 days before the program start date. Written cancellations received after this date will incur an administration charge of $800. Withdrawal after program start date will incur a full program fee. Non-attendance does not constitute notice of withdrawal.