Register for Masters Certificate in Project Management in Ottawa
Over 11,000 Leaders Nationwide Selected This Program to Advance Their Careers
The program runs in 2 or 3 day modules approximately every second week to fit your busy life. In just 18 days over 5 months you will have the academic knowledge to write your Project Management Professional (PMP®) final exam.
- 9 Course Modules – 18 days over 5 -6 months
- Synchronous Zoom delivery – attendance is mandatory
- Fee: $9450 + HST (includes full nine module program cost and all teaching materials)
- Cohort-based instruction by some of the best business leaders in North America
- No pre-requisites or experience required
- Payment plans are available – please email email@example.com for details
We will be delivering Cohort 2 (January – June) of the
Project Management program online.
We value your privacy. Your information will be used solely for communication from Carleton University.
Deposits, Cancellations, Replacements and Transfers
A deposit of $800 is required to secure your place in the program. If you are unable to attend the program you may transfer to the next session, subject to the 21-day written notification requirement or your organization may name a replacement candidate. Only one module transfer to another session will be permitted (subject to space availability) without penalty. Each subsequent transfer request has a $200 administration fee. A full refund will be issued for written cancellations received a minimum of 21 days before the program start date. Written cancellations received after this date will incur an administration charge of $800. Withdrawal after program start date will incur a full program fee. Non-attendance does not constitute notice of withdrawal.