Who Attends Masters Certificate in Project Management
Over 11,000 Leaders Nationwide Selected this Program to Advance their Careers
The Masters Certificate in Project Management is ideal for:
- Project Managers from any industry who wish to move up to a higher level in their field.
- Mid- and senior-level managers who have completed an introductory project management program in recent years, and must now lead more complex projects.
- Anyone who does NOT have their PMP designation from PMI and who wishes to consolidate and certify their project management training for career success.
“Excellent course, I have recommended it to a colleague who has just commenced his course.”
- Better manage your projects, from planning and team building to quality and cost management.
- Become a stronger, more effective communicator and leader.
- Take-away tools & tricks to instantly implement at work.
- Be fully prepared to write the PMP® certification examination.
- Advance to a senior level in project management.
- Connect and network with other project managers.
- 126 hours of project management education for your PMP eligibility requirements.