Masters Certificate in Public Sector Leadership
This program is currently being offered online
Leading Effectively in Public Service Requires a Unique Strategic Vision and Skill Set
Public sector leaders need to know how to deliver high-quality results. In rapidly changing political environments that means having a unique blend of mission-critical knowledge, perspectives, and finely tuned competencies. From state of the art innovations in service delivery, public finance and globalization trends to advanced leadership models and performance metrics — today’s public sector executives require cutting-edge know-how about a host of different specialized topics.
This program is designed to equip today’s public sector leaders with the skills and competencies critical to establishing frameworks of governance that will encourage innovation and ensure best practices throughout their organizations.
Program at a Glance:
- Upcoming Module: Executive Leadership: September 28 – October 12, 2021
- Full Program: February 14, 2022 – October 28, 2022
- See full list of dates here
- Delivery Method:
- 2021 – Synchronous Zoom with support of an online Learning Management System
- 2022 – In-person learning at the Carleton University Campus
- Masters Certificate Full Program Fee: $9,850 + HST
- Individual Module Fee: $4150 + HST
- No pre-requisites or required
- Location: Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada or Virtual
- Payment plans are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
“Well thought out program with some great content. Group interactive sessions were very thought-provoking and good chance to get to know others.”
Message from the Program Director
“The ways in which we prepare ourselves to lead change today will dictate the effectiveness of our governance framework in the future. The Masters Certificate in Public Management program addresses the leadership issues facing the public sector by providing public service professionals with the tools and techniques instrumental in shaping the design and delivery of effective public services.
Our program faculty includes industry leaders who will share their experience and knowledge with participants in an action-learning environment designed to stimulate insight and understanding. Through this program, our goal is to help today’s public sector professionals strengthen their skills for engaging all of the stakeholders whose involvement in the process of public management is critical for success.
See you in our next session.”
Dr. JP Gedeon, Program Director Centre of Excellence in Public Management Project Director of the Master of Public Administration Program at Schulich School of Business, York University