Register for the Masters Certificate in Public Sector Leadership Program
Advanced Executive Training for Sustainable Leadership and Governance in Public Service
Two Options to Register for your Public Sector Leadership Training:
- Masters Certificate in Public Sector Leadership (Three Course Modules – Over Eight Months)
- Stand Alone Modules (Take any of the 3 Modules)
- We have transitioned our full program online! Classes will run a combination of 9:00am – 12:00pm EST or 9:00am – 4:00 EST on scheduled days.
- The program will be delivered synchronously through zoom with supplemental asynchronous materials (attendance is mandatory).
- Masters Certificate in Public Sector Leadership Full Program Fee: $9,850 + HST (includes all teaching materials and a framed certificate)
- Individual Module Fee (Five Days): $4,150 + HST
Deposits, Cancellations, Replacements and Transfers
A deposit of $1000 is required to secure your place in the program. If you are unable to attend the program you may transfer to the next session, subject to the 21-day written notification requirement or your organization may name a replacement candidate. Only one module transfer to another session will be permitted (subject to space availability) without penalty. Each subsequent transfer request has a $200 administration fee. A full refund will be issued for written cancellations received a minimum of 21 days before the program start date. Written cancellations received after this date will incur an administration charge of $1000. Withdrawal after program start date will incur a full program fee. Non-attendance does not constitute notice of withdrawal.